I run a decluttering and organisation service based in Oxford, Oxfordshire. Clear Space for Me helps people make their home the most effective living space possible.
Our homes are a focus for our lives. Our paperwork, clothes, collections and general interests are part of our life story. Our homes will unavoidably gather ‘stuff’ as we move through a cluttered world. Sometimes it’s just hard to keep up with the activity that surrounds us and the demands of contemporary life. Working with a declutterer can free up your internal resources to help you live your life to the full.
How I can help you:
- Confidential, client-led approach
- Comprehensive initial assessment at your home to discuss your one-to-one decluttering needs (written summary available)
- Workshop opportunities for more independent declutterers
- Introductions to trusted services in Oxfordshire for specialist repairs, cleaning, financial advice and more
- Recycling and donation options fully explored
- Beautiful gift vouchers available
- An opportunity to declutter more effectively than if you had worked alone
I am a member of the Association of Professional Declutterers and Organisers, UK. For more information about the work professional organisers do in the UK, visit the APDO website. Professional organisers registered with APDO work to an established ethical framework and receive training and mentoring to provide the best service to you.
Decluttering is a truly wonderful thing to do. I look forward to meeting you.