I run a decluttering and organisation service based in Oxford, Oxfordshire. Clear Space for Me helps people make their home the most effective living space possible.
Our homes are a focus for our lives. Our paperwork, clothes, collections and general interests are part of our life story. Our homes will unavoidably gather ‘stuff’ as we move through a cluttered world, and the idea of a ‘clutter problem’ is a loose one that covers a variety of different kinds of problem for different people. Often it’s just hard to keep up with the activity that surrounds us and the demands of contemporary life. Working with the support of a declutterer can free up your internal resources to help you live your life to the full, in a way that is tailored to you. Help from an unbiased source can help you declutter more effectively than if you had worked alone.
What I offer:
- Comprehensive initial assessment at your home to discuss your one-to-one decluttering needs, with a written summary available to share with trusted supporters
- One to one support at your home for short term or long term work
- Workshop opportunities for more independent declutterers (beautiful gift vouchers available for these)
- Introductions to trusted services in Oxfordshire for specialist repairs, financial advice and more
- Recycling and donation options fully explored
- A newsletter that lets you know about the workshops, talks and other offerings from Clear Space for Me
How I offer it:
- I assume my clients are naturally creative, resourceful and whole
- I believe we all have a ‘back stage’ version of ourselves that is a little more frail, messy and vulnerable than our ‘front of house’ presentation would suggest
- Our work is client-led and tailored to you
- I work confidentially and within national safeguarding standards
- I will support you to make your own choices
- I work within the ethical frameworks established by the Association of Professional Declutterers and Organisers (APDO) and the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- I use a bicycle and trailer and wear no visible branding when visiting clients
I am a member of the Association of Professional Declutterers and Organisers, UK. For more information about the work professional organisers do in the UK, please visit the APDO website. Professional organisers registered with APDO work to an established ethical framework and receive training and mentoring to provide the best service to you.
Decluttering is a truly wonderful thing to do. I look forward to meeting you.